Deep_Town_Blues [Box-Killa] Deep_Town_Blues [Box-Killa]

Bland

I liked the sax chords at the begginning but it just kind of sank into repetition. Very nice job though. The solo was pretty good, But try getting a little busier towards the end, building up your solos that is. Btw, I play guitar so I'm not one of those guys who doesn't know shit about gitr a just says stuff. But i was good, also, you're a little too arrogant, change that.

Box-Killa responds:

Yea I can play guitar better then that lol.

And yes I am arrogant. I AM RIGHT YOU ARE WRONG SHUT UP!

(AO) Bump and Bump (AO) Bump and Bump

Epic

Nice job dude. Are you using the Inferno guitar setting on FL Studio by any chance?

AntiOxygen responds:

Yep that is Inferno. I've been using the Slayer plugin more now though.

Thanks for the review!

SeamlessR - Blood Shock SeamlessR - Blood Shock

Sweet

Nice use of musical build up and climax and whatnot. It's pretty awesome.

Worm Hole Worm Hole

Very good

I think this song could be considered Trance. The two styles are actually very alike depending if it's the extremities of the style or not. But nice job, great song.

DJ Babokon - Edge (Finished) DJ Babokon - Edge (Finished)

Wow

This one is definitely awesome. I really like the creamy lead synth. Although on the lead part at around :40 through :46 you might want to make the lead part a little more in key. But all around awesome.

DJ-Babokon responds:

Thanks! But I'm keeping the "out of key" stuff in. I like it. Thanks again!

DJ Babokon - Essence DJ Babokon - Essence

Nice

This is really good. I would say make it longer but I'm guessing this is possibly not finished or just a small little diddy. Either way, good job. It's repetitive, but I like it.

DJ-Babokon responds:

DUDE. Thank you so much for the review. PLUS, i posted this song two seconds ago! I will try to make it longer. :D